Esther's
Esther

Photobucket
I'm Esther.
Mother of two little darlings.
Blissful married to M.
I'm just a typical women who loves to eat, sleep & play.

Esther


Tired.

Yes, i think its been almost a few week or so that i have stopped blogging. Mood doesnt feel good that allow me to blog. Argh!
Fall sick the last two days of january. Bad omen?? Hahah! Who cares. Took an urgent leave and went for doctor. Doc immediately gave me two days mc to rest at home. Whahahah, a day end with no work on my last day of ended contract.
Before that went to HR to sign an permanent job. Yes i got it!! Hahaha! All thanks to jf who intro me this job. :) went for medical checkup and im perfectly healthy! Hiakhiak. thanks to my mom who always gave me tonic and take care of my body as and when. <3 )loveyoumummmy.