Esther's
Esther

Photobucket
I'm Esther.
Mother of two little darlings.
Blissful married to M.
I'm just a typical women who loves to eat, sleep & play.

Esther


Blues blues blues. >.<

Monday blues. First thing i stepped into the office, my sandals ribbon ripped off.     (--〆)
Big sigh! No choice wear slipper for the being and paste a scotchtape below the ribbon. Hurhur!
Having a major headache. Arghh! Ate panadol still the same. Tdy mus rest early if not tmr i will be like the 佳佳 & 凯凯. Whahhah!! Hopefully today xin e will be good. Dont gif me a big kick on my back, and dont roll about on the bed which causes me to have isomnia.

Hubby went to fetch the monsters after school. He came driving me with them. Skipped dinner due to the headache. Makes my head gonna burst in any moment. Grrr!! Hubby keep asked me what i want to eat, he go and buy. I felt nauseous, stomach empty but jus don feel like eating. Sigh.
Goodnights folks. Gonna turn in early to rest my head.   (~O~)zZ