Esther's
Esther

Photobucket
I'm Esther.
Mother of two little darlings.
Blissful married to M.
I'm just a typical women who loves to eat, sleep & play.

Esther


Family day :D

Me and hubby decided to go jurong point for shopping. Head to new york new york for our breakfast & lunch. Err, dont really like the food thou, too oily i guess.
Smsed jf told her that im at jp. She came and pass me the present for the monsters that she bought ytd. Thanks 姑姑 on behalf for the two monsters. └(^o^)┘

Went to cotton on and look for clothing. Hubby grabbed 6 tees and 1 shoes. As for me? I grab two tees and one sandals. Hahaha!! Cny is reaching so kiasu abit !!! Grab grab grab :X bought one sandals at giovanna. Loveitmuch, as it have big ribbon on it. :)

Korean food for dinner aftermath. Didnt meet my expectation thou. I suspect the staff didnt know the food well. Hubby asked one of the staff whether the ginseng soup has any glutinous rice in it, he replied nope. But when food was served, it turns out another way. It has glutinous rice in it. >.< still we ate it. Hais! I missed the korean food at johor. When can i go again. ???

Cny is coming in another 33 days time. Excited? Nervous? Mixed feeling i can say.



Labels: