Esther's
Esther

Photobucket
I'm Esther.
Mother of two little darlings.
Blissful married to M.
I'm just a typical women who loves to eat, sleep & play.

Esther


Tuesday blacks.

Woke up the first thing, rcvd a bad news from hubby, tong is having a high fever=she cant go school. >.< So we drove er er to school instead. Thought of going work earlier so the traffic wont jam. But still haldfway thru, it starts to  jam again.


 But still not bad,  this time round i reach half an hour early, Which means i can go back half an hour earlier too.

   
(Otw to work. She's missing her 'bf'? )




Ask her smile instead she give me a very stern face. -.-




Lunch time went to clementi mall to get 菊花 for my family. Need to drink more of this to cure the heatiness away. Went to ntuc buy apples for my tea-bites. Hasnt started on one yet. Tsktsk! Long john silver for lunch. Hmmm, not bad! Sick and tired of the food jn the canteen. Always don't know what to eat there.
Afternoon was awesome! It rains heavily. The air con became cold as usual, which makes me feel like sleeping. Good one! Hahah....