Esther's
Esther

Photobucket
I'm Esther.
Mother of two little darlings.
Blissful married to M.
I'm just a typical women who loves to eat, sleep & play.

Esther


-.-

Morning folks. Still moody due to ytd thingy. Sigh! they still unable to find that invoices i guess.  Grrr!! People are selfish. They wont help u in things. They will jus leave you dying there.

Sometimes really 靠自己 btr. But if things u are unsure, u got to seek for help. Arghs! Hopefully they will help me by sending the invoice to the correct dept. *Pray hard*

Today supposingly got to wake up at 6.20am but instead i off the alarm and slept extra half an hour before getting my ass out of the bed to shower and prepare to head for work. Accident right in front of the traffic junction which i usually use the route to the girls school. But very very heng that it's on the turning right lane so it doesnt affect me much. Hahahahaa!! As usual after sending the girls to school, traffic jam. Yes, im late because of the jam.

Does it proves that i need to leave house at 6am so the traffic wont jam so much? T.T Govt should have build a turning right junction for the ngee ann poly students. Alot convenient for them if not they got to turn right at the junction whereby they have to pass by SIM then to their school. Super short-cut for them. ≧﹏≦

One more day to friday. Really looking forward to it. I can spend my lovely weekends with my family members.  O(∩_∩)O

Overdue photo:-