Esther's
Esther

Photobucket
I'm Esther.
Mother of two little darlings.
Blissful married to M.
I'm just a typical women who loves to eat, sleep & play.

Esther


Wednesday

Traffic jam in the morning like again. This time round jam even more serious. Reach office like 8.10am? Turn off >.<
Ytd brought the girls for a hair-cut. Forgot to snap a pic of tong tong as she slept alr. This girl sieh ai swee. Cut finish still ask aunty wash hair for her ZZZ. Lucky we stop her. Gonna book a appt with the hairdresser to dye my hair.


Dip-dye? Green? Blue? Pink? Which colour nice? Cut bangs? Cut bob? Cut concave?  I cant decide. Arghhh!! New year is reaching. Which means spent a huge amount to 包红包! %>_<%

CNY IS BORING. Aft two days of visiting relatives house, there will be no programme. Unless u have kaki to play blackjack, mahjong etc, den it will be fun. If not, like totally bored T.T
Lunch with vearn @ science canteen. Back to office with nth on my tables. No invoices to do :( 时间好难过啊~

today was a bad day for me. They told me i sent the invoices to the wrong dept. Zzzz ownself nvr state to who how m i suppose to know? T.T
Make a big hoo-ha of that. Jus sent back the invoices to the correct dept 不就得了? Yes, its my fault, but u as a in charge nvr check my work first before letting me to go ahead and sent it out? -.- now den tell me to see the names properly before sending out. Oh please , if there is two names from two diff dept. How , where m i suppose to send to? Im new here, i need help. But only u i can seek help because other collegues doesnt know what u r doing. When i always not sure, i asked u. U always give me a very pek chek face! -.- like that how to ask u? I ask liao i also pek chek what!!!

You failed as a in charge thou! Words that u said r not clear at all. I always have to asked like 3-4 times before it cleared me. Jus like putting a messy puzzle tgt to form its orignial picture. I'm actually sick of it man! I dread of going to work , but i got no choice. No work= no $$$$


super duper no mood now! Don feel like bloggging now. Chaos~~